Are you a new Dad and would you like to learn to do baby massage? Bond and soothe your baby to help sleep and digestive systems and teething?
Then this workshop is especially for you!
Just for Dads is a morning baby massage class where you’ll learn key baby massage techniques and mix with other new Dads.
The class is £30 and includes organic massage oil plus worksheets
Sunday 10-11.30am 19th March – Booking essential as places limited to 8 Dads & babies
You still learn all the skills and benefits from my normal class so:
– Ease digestive complaints (such as colic, wind, constipation)
– Encourage co-ordination and mobility
– Promote sleep
– Relief for teething
Please note we are upstairs and there is no provision for prams, so please either carry your baby and bring in a baby car seat.
What do you need to bring?
– Baby! If baby is sleeping you can borrow my doll to practise on
– Changing mat and towel to lie on
– Spare small towel in case of “who hoo my nappies off syndrome!”
– Spare nappies and wipes
– Bottles for formula (if using) for hungry post-workout babies!