Baby Massage is a lovely way to bond with your baby for both mother and father. It can support your baby’s emotional, physical and physiological development. As well as aid with digestive, sleep and teething issues and help with developing a sleep pattern.
Infant Massage assists in the growth and development of baby’s body, mind and spirit. In addition, it can help relieve colic, constipation, sleeping and respiratory problems.
Baby Massage is a fabulous way to bond with your baby and support their physical, physiological and emotional development
Baby Massage can:
- Ease digestive complaints (such as colic, wind, constipation)
- Encourage co-ordination and mobility
- Promote sleep
- Relief for teething
The bonding and responses from Baby massage is really lovely for both carer and baby.
Courses run for 3 weeks or one-to-one available. Meeting other new Mums is part of the fun!
Baby Massage is suitable for babies after their 6 week check by the Doctors.
This is a 3 Week course on Tuesday 10.30am – 11.30am – Suitable for all babies after 6wk check
- £49 for 3 week course including oil & handouts
- Run by Romella a qualified Infant Massage Instructor, Body Massage Therapist & Reflexologist
- At Gorge Therapy Centre, Maws Craft Centre, Jackfield, Ironbridge, Telford, TF8 7LS
Please note we are upstairs and there is no provision for prams, so please either carry your baby or bring in a baby car seat.
- Full instruction b y an experienced baby massage instructor
- Organic Massage oil
- Printed booklets of massage strokes and general massage information
- Access to videos showing massage techniques as a reminder
- Copy of the published book “Balance and Calm Toolkit for Frazzled Mums” by Romella Jones
What do you need to bring?
- Baby! If baby is sleeping you can borrow my doll to practise on
- Changing mat and towel for baby to lie on
- Spare small towel in case of “woo hoo my nappy’s off syndrome!”
- Spare nappies and wipes
- Bottles for formula (if using) for hungry post-workout babies!
The classes are all on a Tuesday Morning 10.30-11.30am
– Tues 7th, 14th, 21st March 2017
– Tues 9th, 16th, 23rd May 2017
Please choose the set of dates you prefer. If you are unable to come to one class, then with prior notice you are able to come along to that class in the following session.
Please note baby massage should not be done within 48 hours of immunisations.