It’s a job I hate, but you can guarantee you’ll find some gems under the sofa! Guess what I found and win a small prize! Read More
This week I’m sharing a vlog rather than a blog! Today is Tip#1 Read More
Need some quick hits to create pockets of calm and relaxation? Here are a few from my “Balance and Calm Toolkit for Frazzled Mums” book: Read More
8 Tips for Balance and Calm
Here are a few quick tips from my book!
- Think of a positive affirmation for the day – “I am good enough” or “I am joyful” or “I am lovable”. Repeat three times throughout the day.
- Spend a minute breathing in a rainbow of colours – the full spectrum – close your eyes, relax and feel your body fill and glow with a rainbow of colours. Was there a colour that stood out?
- Create a calming roller ball – perfect for your handbag to calm and relax your or for headaches. Buy a glass 10ml roller ball bottle from Ebay or similar, add in 4 drops of CPTG lavender oil and top up with fractionated coconut oil or a flavourless oil such as sunflower oil. Then use on pulse points.
- Sleep issues? Try the Dr Bach Night Time Rescue Remedy. Simply spray under tongue before bed – check the usage guide for more info.
- Lie down and imagine you are butter melting onto a piece of hot toast as you relax your body completely.
- Spend a minute listening to your heart – close your eyes, relax and feel your heart space glow with pink; allow this colour to swamp your whole body – feel the love and calm.
- Next time you shampoo your hair, take an extra minute and give yourself an Indian Head Massage. Rub all over your head, then with conditioner stroke from forehead to neck. As you dry, you can do the gentle hair pull. Great to calm and stimulate growth.
- Tension building? Put your hands at the back of your head, rub your thumbs across the bony base and then “shampoo” your head all over with your fingers. Mini Indian Head Massage – so relaxing.
For another 152 tips and a full chapter explaining the benefits of mindfulness, meditation, flower essences, crystals, and affirmations, why not check out my book – http://amzn.to/2cyl3nI
Romella Jones – Chief Calm Creator @ Create Family Calm
Romella is an award winning holistic therapist and energy practitioner based in Shropshire but available to support parents globally.
Since 2012 Romella has focused as a more family oriented therapist, the catalyst was her son starting school. Since then “Create Family Calm” has been developed, offering a wide range of therapies to parents and their children. Solutions to bedwetting, sibling rivalry, separation anxiety, anger management, tantrums, toilet issues, food control issues, nightmares, lack of self esteem and more.
Therapies included SleepTalk (A self-esteem program for children as they sleep), Relax Kids coach, Infant/Baby Massage Instructor, The Balance Procedure practitioner and Teacher, Story Massage, Aromatherapy all alongside Reiki & energy/crystal healing, aromatherapy and other tools from Cariad Therapies.
Many families have been supported through her offering in person and through skype.
For more information please contact Romella on www.createfamilycalm.com